EXTRATERRESTRIAL, INTER-DIMENSIONAL AND OTHER HYPOTHESES: UNDERSTANDING UFOs.
with Richard Dolan
It is time to rethink the ETH. Back in the 1950's, when UFOs were new to public awareness, the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (ETH) was the dominant theory among those who believed the phenomenon was real and not from our civilization. The idea was simple: UFOs were “interplanetary” and belonged to beings with more advanced technology than we had. Over time, competing theories emerged to explain the obvious high strangeness that accompanied so many UFO and encounter cases, ideas such as inter-dimensional entities, spiritually-based beings, projections of our own mind, strange natural phenomena, psycho-social explanations, and much more. By comparison with some of these, the ETH has come to seem almost boring.
Richard Dolan argues that the ETH remains valid but needs to be understood in a fresh way, one that incorporates the genuine high strangeness of the UFO phenomenon. When we look objectively at the available evidence, the ETH still appears to be a strong candidate to explain much, if not all, of UFOs. But now in the 21st century, we understand our reality to be much more complex than our predecessors did in the 1950's. Richard will make a case that other beings are indeed here, and they may be from elsewhere, but the reality they represent is far beyond the reality we are accustomed to thinking about.
What Do We Really Know About The Moon?
- Who Built The Moon
- Did Man or ETs Create The Moon?
- New Research Puts Moons Origin in Doubt
- Did Armstrong & Aldrin Get Death Threats About UFOs on Moon
- Military Officer Says There Are Alien Facilities On The Moon
- What Do We Really Know About The Moon & Moon Structures
- What is NASA Not Telling Us About The Moon
- China Releases Photos Of Structures on Moon
- Astronomer Films Five UFOs Close To The Moon
- Spectacular Video Of UFO Fleet Departing Moon
- NASA Crashes 2 Probes Into The Moon
- Extremely Large UFO Moving Above Moons Surface - Video