As a result he wrote that NUFORC has become swamped due to the massive increase.
“Over the course of the last two weeks, our center has been inundated with an abnormally large volume of sighting reports, submitted from around the world,” he said. “We have received approximately 650-700 reports during that time period, which we have posted to our website as of January 10th.” (2014)
In order to present this information in a more understandable manner, Davenport noted that the ‘normal’ volume of reports received each month is generally in the range of “250 and 500.” This means, “NUFORC has been receiving reports at approximately 3-4 times what we used to consider normal,” he noted.
Because this is happening, Davenport added that the sites workload of reading, editing and posting the reports has vastly increased as well, “which explains why it is taking us a bit longer to get all of the new reports up on our website.”
The Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) reports that UFO sightings worldwide were up 10 percent in January as compared to December 2013 and up 22 percent from 2013.
What Do We Really Know About The Moon?
- Who Built The Moon
- Did Man or ETs Create The Moon?
- New Research Puts Moons Origin in Doubt
- Did Armstrong & Aldrin Get Death Threats About UFOs on Moon
- Military Officer Says There Are Alien Facilities On The Moon
- What Do We Really Know About The Moon & Moon Structures
- What is NASA Not Telling Us About The Moon
- China Releases Photos Of Structures on Moon
- Astronomer Films Five UFOs Close To The Moon
- Spectacular Video Of UFO Fleet Departing Moon
- NASA Crashes 2 Probes Into The Moon
- Extremely Large UFO Moving Above Moons Surface - Video