An unidentified object, a UFO hindered the flight of two Russian passenger planes over the neutral waters of the Sea of Japan early on Wednesday, reported VOR.
“The incident occurred at about 3:20 a.m. Moscow time. Because the unidentified aircraft was flying at different altitudes, the headings of one Aeroflot and one SAT Airlines passenger plane had to be changed, as the unidentified aircraft was obstructing their flight path,” the source said for VOR.
The unidentified aircraft’s flight plan had not been cleared with relevant bodies or agencies, he said.
“This could have been a drone, a military plane or something else. This has yet to be determined. However, no one else except for the two passenger planes was supposed to be in that area,” the source said.
What Do We Really Know About The Moon?
- Who Built The Moon
- Did Man or ETs Create The Moon?
- New Research Puts Moons Origin in Doubt
- Did Armstrong & Aldrin Get Death Threats About UFOs on Moon
- Military Officer Says There Are Alien Facilities On The Moon
- What Do We Really Know About The Moon & Moon Structures
- What is NASA Not Telling Us About The Moon
- China Releases Photos Of Structures on Moon
- Astronomer Films Five UFOs Close To The Moon
- Spectacular Video Of UFO Fleet Departing Moon
- NASA Crashes 2 Probes Into The Moon
- Extremely Large UFO Moving Above Moons Surface - Video