China discloses UFO reality: Aliens sending UFO probes here
Dramatic events have taken place in China over the last month and that nation's thousands of UFO researchers and enthusiasts are reeling in shock.
One of the heads of China's famous Purple Mountain Astronomical Observatory, Prof. Wang Sichao, has gone public admitting the UFOs are real and aliens are visiting Earth and that the observatory has observed their craft many times. The admittance of UFO reality was made yesterday within an official speech entitled tellingly 'China's UFO truth'. This news has been extensively reported in China.
The key points that Wang Sichao have disclosed are that:
- Aliens are visiting Earth on R & D expeditions
- These UFOs are probes manned by robots.
- These craft travel at eighty percent the speed of light.
- These craft have been seen by the observatory many times at between 150 and 1500 kilometers above Earth.
- The aliens might use Nuclear fusion to propel their craft
- 39 years of work at Purple Mountain Observatory has led Wang to believe these craft use Earth's gravity to manoeuvre and stay aloft
In the event that these aliens do not come in peace, he stressed that they are not gods and have flaws and thus we can possibly defend ourselves.
The Purple Mountain Observatory was the station that observed the now well known UFO during last years eclipse. The entire text of the speech by Wang Sicaho clearly shows that the stuff we have been saying about China and other places regarding UFOs over the last few years is not just 'made up tabloid news' but fact and "those that criticise this publication are the know nothings who have bought into the West's cover-up on this topic".
China Discloses The Reality Of UFOs, Disclosure, Aliens