Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MoD Delays Release of Massive Cache of UFO Files And Evidence

MoD accused of UFO cover-up after delaying release of massive cache of evidence dubbed 'Britain's X-Files'

Defence chiefs stall publication of 18 'bombshell' documents relating to unidentified flying objects in the skies over Britain


UFO spotters have accused Westminster of a cover-up over a delay in the release of a cache of documents known as "Britain's X-Files".
The Ministry of Defence promised to release 18 UFO files at the end of last year, but they have failed to materialise.
After Lord Black of Brentwood tabled a question to the House of Lords last month, the MoD admitted it had not yet handed the cache over to the National Archives for release.
It blamed "additional processing requirements" for the delay and said the files would be released in late 2015 or 2016.
Nick Pope, who used to work as a UFO investigator at the MoD, said: "This massive delay will have conspiracy theorists up in arms. It looks like the MoD is stalling.
"The suspicion will be that there's a bombshell in these files and that the Ministry does not know how to handle it.
"I can understand why conspiracy theorists will be angry and suspicious."

Some of the files are thought to relate to a famous UFO encounter in Rendlesham Forest which has been dubbed "Britain's Roswell".
Rendlesham Forest UFO Sighting has become
so famous that it is now a tourist attraction
American Airman First Class John Burroughs was exposed to radiation during this incident, leaving him with serious health problems.
"These documents could be legitimately called Britain's X-Files and almost certainly contain further documents on the Rendlesham Forest incident," Pope added.
"Given the US government recently settled an injury claim on the basis of a UK government admission that the Rendlesham witnesses were probably irradiated, it's possible this has caused a high-level diplomatic row, and that's what's causing the delay."
Pat Frascogna, Burroughs' lawyer, recently won a legal bid to force military health chiefs to pay for the treatment of this illness.
John Burroughs
"We know there is information contained in these MoD files about the Rendlesham Forest incident because the MoD clearly indicated so in responding to a Freedom of Information request by John Burroughs last year," Frascogna said.
"It further frustrates all of us who are simply trying to get to the truth of what happened. I believe we may very well be witnessing a situation where someone in the MoD is either having second thoughts on releasing these secret files, or has been ordered by someone above to stall their release."
Whilst many conspiracy theorists hope the documents contain evidence of extraterrestrial visitations, it is likely they contain top secret defence information which potentially relates to classified weapons or aircraft.
Last year, the CIA claimed responsibility for more than half of all reported UFO sightings in the late 50s and 60s.
In answer to Lord Black's question, Lord Astor of Hever, Under Secretary of State and Lords Spokesman on Defence, said: "The schedule for the transfer of files from the Ministry of Defence to The National Archives consists of around 10,000 files per annum. The schedule is continually updated to take into account changes in priority and progress on different record sets."

NASA Has A Revolutionary Spaceship that Resembles A UFO

NASA Invites Public To Check Out LDSD Flying Saucer: How To Watch Tuesday's Live Stream

The LDSD Lander, designed for missions
to Mars and deep space
The Low-Density Supersonic Decelerator from NASA resembles a flying saucer, and the space agency is inviting the public to watch a new test being conducted on the revolutionary spacecraft.
The UFO-like vehicle is designed, in part, to land massive payloads on Mars, in preparation for the first NASA missions to the Red Planet, scheduled to begin sometime during the 2030s. The landing craft is designed to inflate during descent and start spinning in order to create atmospheric drag, slowing the payload for touchdown.
The LDSD will be subjected to a spin table test on March 31. Anhour-long live video broadcast of the test will be available for viewing. The video will be broadcast on the Ustream channel for Jet Propulsion Laboratory starting at noon EDT.
The LDSD weighs 7,000 pounds and has a diameter of approximately 15 feet. The craft is designed to land payloads on any planet with a significant atmosphere, including Earth.
"The technologies will not only enable landing of larger payloads on Mars, but also allow access to much more of the planet's surface by enabling landings at higher-altitude sites," NASA officials report.
In June, the LDSD will lift off from the U.SNavy's Pacific Missile Range Facility on Kauai, Hawaii, traveling to the edge of space in the next major examination of the capabilities of the next-generation landing craft. The vehicle will be lifted high into the atmosphere through the use of large high-altitude balloons before being released for descent to Earth.
In June 2014, two critical pieces of equipment were flight-tested by NASA engineers, including the Supersonic Inflatable Aerodynamic Decelerator (SIAD), a large doughnut-shaped air brake. This system was able to slow the descent of the craft from 3.8 times the speed of sound to Mach 2.
Also onboard that flight was the Supersonic Disk Sail Parachute, the largest supersonic parachute ever deployed. This chute was twice the size of the device used to land the Curiosity rover on the Red Planet. Such massive parachutes are necessary for spacecraft traveling to Mars due to the tenuous atmosphere on that world. It did not deploy as expected, and will be retested.
"Our test vehicle performed as advertised. The SIAD and ballute, which extracted the parachute, also performed beyond expectations. We also got significant insight into the fundamental physics of parachute inflation. We are literally rewriting the books on high-speed parachute operations, and we are doing it a year ahead of schedule,"said Ian Clark, JPL's prinicipal investigator for the LDSD project.
The new event will be hosted by Gay Hill of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL). Viewers watching the spin table test will be able to send questions to NASA engineers through the Ustream website or Twitter, using the hashtag#AskNASA. The event will stream from 12 to 1 p.m. EDT.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Best UFO Sightings During March 2015 - Video

Commercial aircraft and UFO come very close to each other
In this Best UFO video compilation, LookNowTV presents a collection of original UFO videos. This video features incredible UFO Sightings from, New York City, Paris France, Mexico, Hawaii.  They also included exclusive footage from various places throughout the world.

Man Is Desperate To Find Out Why UFOs Have Been Appearing Over His Home For 3 Weeks

James Baffled By Strange Phenomena In Sky

James McRobbie has been seeing UFOs over his home for weeks and many hover for long periods.
A Viewpark man is desperate to know what has caused strange lights to appear in the sky over his house for the last few weeks.

While most people only looked skyward last week to try and see the eclipse James McRobbie, of Windsor Walk, has been fascinated by something else.

He has noticed lights appearing overhead several times at around 10pm for the last three weeks, but has thus far been unable to tell what is causing them.

James showed the Speaker a number of pictures he had taken while watching the lights and while some resemble lightning others are far more twisted and curly.


What looks like sky writing is just the movement
of strange objects over Viewpark
He said: “I first noticed the lights a few weeks ago and they keep reappearing, but I just can’t work out what they are, I don’t drink so I know I’m not seeing things.

“It’s not lightning and while the lights do sit and hover for several minutes, usually long enough for me to go and get my camera, I don’t think it’s a helicopter as there is no sound of an engine, there is no noise at all.

“I thought at first M&D’s had been putting on some sort of laser show, but the theme park is still closed before the start of the season and actually when it was open for its preview weekend on Saturday and Sunday I didn’t see them.

“The lights are actually too far down from Strathclyde Park to make M&D’s a likely candidate anyway and appear to originate from Uddingston itself.

“To me it looks like they are coming from perhaps around where Tunnocks and the cement works are, but I can’t imagine either of them are blasting lasers into the sky unless it’s part of some sort of advertising campaign.

“I am absolutely stumped as to the cause, I expect there is some perfectly simple explanation and hopefully someone will be able to come forward and provide it.

“Who knows maybe they’re extraterrestrial in nature, I am a big fan of War of the Worlds so I know what to do if it is aliens.”

Stunning UFO Photographed Over Volcano in Mexico - Daytime Image

UFO Filmed Over Colima Volcano, Mexico on 26th March 2015

Monday, March 30, 2015

Authors Returns To Hart Canyon To Discuss Aztec UFO Crash

UFO authors return to Hart Canyon 67 years after alleged Aztec saucer crash

Scott and Susan Ramsey pose for a photo at their plaque marking the site of an alleged UFO crash Friday at Hart Canyon in Aztec
AZTEC — They're baaack.

Authors and UFO researchers Scott and Suzanne Ramsey returned to Aztec last week from their home in North Carolina to continue work for an expanded and updated edition of the couple's 2012 self-published book "The Aztec Incident — Recovery at Hart Canyon [New Mexico]."


After conducting more than a quarter of a century of research, the Ramseys — Suzanne Ramsey is from Farmington — once again traversed the sandstone mesas of Hart Canyon, 8 miles northeast of Aztec, to examine the area where believers say a UFO crash landed 67 years ago.


Aztec's brush with alien life is purported to have occurred on March 25, 1948.


Scott Ramsey talks about where a flying saucer
allegedly crashed in 1948 on Friday at Hart Canyon in Aztec.
 
"We really enjoyed visiting Hart Canyon again," Scott Ramsey said. "There were people out on the (Alien Run) bike trail, just a lot of people having fun. Roswell (the purported site of a UFO crash the year before Aztec's) was a circus. With Aztec, it's nice. There's no neon lights, no inflatable green aliens floating around. We had a beautiful hike out to the plaque."

The Ramseys installed the sign at the site in 2012. They believe there was a cover-up of the alleged saucer crash that involved the deaths of as many as 16 "childlike-sized" aliens, according to a pair of oilfield workers who rushed to the Arkansas Loop area of the canyon after a fire was sighted near El Paso Oil Company drip tanks.


"The recovery of this craft by the U.S. Government and Military was one of the most secretive recoveries of a spacecraft with origins unknown since the similar recoveries in Roswell eight months earlier," the sign reads. "The spacecraft was approximately 100 feet in diameter and 18 feet tall. It was one of the most intact crafts that the government had recovered at that time. Sadly, all occupants, as many as 16, died as a result of this crash, making the full disclosure of both purpose and origin all but impossible.


But the Ramseys aren't about to concede defeat on the story. Scott Ramsey said Thursday that new leads are "out there" and that all 13 chapters of the book will be significantly expanded in the new edition. He didn't offer any specifics but he hinted a San Juan County commissioner or an Aztec city commissioner may have seen the flying saucer in 1948.
Scott and Susan Ramsey discuss the possible path of
an alleged flying saucer Friday at Hart Canyon in Aztec.
 
"(The new book) is more than an expanded version," Suzanne Ramsey said. "We talk about the same topics, but we have all-new information. It's not the same book at all. It's exciting."

The Ramseys, who sold the first edition's entire run of 1,000 copies, have signed a contract with New York-based publisher Career Press for the new edition. That edition will be released in December, but the manuscript is due to the publisher by June 1, so the Ramseys were pursuing leads in Arizona and around San Juan County this month.


Finding evidence of alien life has taken the couple to 26 states as they have interviewed witnesses and their families, searched archives and gathered documentation at a cost of more than $500,000.


"It's been 27 years of research, which originally started after I heard about a 'saucer crash' I said I'd get to the bottom of in six months. That burns me every time," Scott Ramsey said on Thursday, laughing. "We're brought up by parents who always said, 'Go out and ask questions, do your own research, do your homework.' We surround ourselves with scientists and historians. We don't go for the tin-foil-hat conferences."


Nuclear physicist Stanton T. Friedman, who has researched UFOs since 1958 and who wrote the foreword to "Aztec Incident," applauds the Ramseys' search for evidence of what really happened in Hart Canyon in 1948.


"They've done an incredible amount of research, and their objectivity and persistence," Friedman said on Friday from his office in New Brunswick, Canada. "Everybody assumed Aztec was a joke, but they really dug into it. I switched from being ready to accept the notion that it's all baloney to being a believer."


For more information, go to the Ramseys' Facebook page for their book. For a free preview of the book's opening pages, go to the Ramseys' website.


Source
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to Educating Humanity

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner